Confidential Materials!

by Atlantis 106 Replies latest watchtower bible

• vanyell
    vanyell

Atlantis... you have a PM... Thanks a lot.

• vanyell
    vanyell

I can also offer the option of providing a mailing list service (mailman) so that recipient's email addresses won't get exposed accidentally

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

PM Sent.

• iamwhoiam
    iamwhoiam

PM sent Atlantis. I don't know if it works all that well. If anyone else already got a PM from Atlantis, would you care to forward it to me.

Thanks

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

Note: If you are sending the emails as cc: (carbon copy) please use bcc: (blind carbon copy) so that the email list does not get shared. I do not wish for my email to be shared as it could identify me and screw up my fade.

Thanks though very very much for sharing the info!

• Londo111
    Londo111

just send a PM

• under the radar
    under the radar

Hello Atlantis!

You are providing a great service to the community by letting the BOEs and other confidential material see the light of day. I really appreciate what you have done and continue doing.

Please add me to your email recipient list. I would particularly like to get copies of all BOEs and any other confidential material. I am sending you my personal email address in a private message.

These materials are invaluable tools in my continuing dialog with friends and family members still trapped in the cult. It is quite useful and satisfying to be able to show them that their consciences are indeed dictated to them by whatever the Society puts out. Sadly, many now refuse to state what they believe about any particular doctrine for fear that "new light" has come out and yesterday's belief is now apostasy. Yet they cannot comprehend that todays's new teaching may well be outdated tomorrow. Still, they will staunchly deny that the Faithless Indiscreet Slave is indeed the master of their faith and dictator of their consciences.

Thanks again for all your hard work. I realize what an effort it is to provide this service to your true brothers and sisters.

Warmest regards

Mark

aka Radar

• sd-7
    sd-7

"The e-mails betray you because they belong to me!" <--That's what she said, almost 3 years ago! Ha ha!

bane

--sd-7

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Thanks, PM on the way.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Please include me on your PM list. Thank you for making this information accessible to us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit