I never realized how many errors are in the NWT check this out

by LuLu4YouYou 14 Replies latest jw friends

• LuLu4YouYou
    LuLu4YouYou

This explains alot about how the NWT was translated and what not. it is very interesting

http://4jehovah.org/jehovahs-witness-nwt-errors.php

• LuLu4YouYou
    LuLu4YouYou

Many years ago my Wife brought me to a pastor of a Baptist church in northern NH anyways he argued that the NWT changed words in the scripture such as in the book of John I think it is 1:1 not positive though but where they put A where it did not belong and that one word changed the meaning of the whole scripture I was so stubborn and argued now I wish my wife was still here. So she could see that her trying to help me get a better understanding of the Bible finally got through to me. I love u babe and i pray you are looking down at me now and see that I have finally excepted Jesus in my heart as he was ment to and I am away from that cult.....

• LuLu4YouYou
  • LuLu4YouYou
    LuLu4YouYou

http://4jehovah.org/faqs/help-jw-letter.php one more link i think everyone should see

• stillin
    stillin

excepted Jesus?

Well, thanks for the heads up!

• LuLu4YouYou
    LuLu4YouYou

sorry i ment accepted Jesus lol sorry i spelled it wrong.

My point was that my wife tried so hard to get me to realize the real TRUTH and I always kinda just acted like I believed what she and others were telling me. but now I truely accept that my beliefs were not correct. And I wish she was here now to watch me grow spiritually. As far as this thread goes it was about putting some info I read out there for others who may be Like me searching for the real truth about the Bible, God, Etc...

• LuLu4YouYou
  • clarity
    clarity

Lulu4 .... sorry.

You are on the right track now ... so with the rest of us

make the most of it!

clarity

• LuLu4YouYou
    LuLu4YouYou

Thank You Clarity :)

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Aw Lu. Out of curiousity, was she ever in the organization?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit