Why judgment is to begin at the house of God?

by Kosonen 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

there are things that we may disagree on hence predestion or end time sequence, but we agree on esstainal doctrine salvation is by faith alone , christ alone, grace alone, scripture alone ,and gods glory alone. the five solas of the reformation. my friend i choose not to debate but to discuss who jesus is ,is of the upmost importance.

• cofty
    cofty

we agree on essential doctrine salvation is by... scripture alone

So are you including faith in a book as an essential for salvation? Isn't that idolatry?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty dont mis quote me, if you really were a 9 year christain than you know about the 5 solas and the year1517 oct 31

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I thought idolatry was worshiping an idol and worship includes serving something I think it has a root meaning of something like when I shout at the dog she lowers herself to me. She has a healthy fear of me.

• cofty
    cofty

unstop - I know all about Luther. Its a fair question, is it necessary to believe in the inerrancy of the bible in order to be saved?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

well if you dont believe in the inspiration of the bible than you wont have faith in what it teaches.

• cofty
    cofty

Do you realise that the percentage of Christians who believe in the inerrancy of scripture is tiny and that its a quite modern phenomena?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

The Five Solas

By Grace alone (Sola Gratia)
    Through Faith alone (Sola Fide)
    In Christ alone (Solus Christus)
    According to Scripture alone (Sola Scriptura)
    For God's Glory alone (Soli Deo Gloria)
  • unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

van nice chart steve lwason has a great sermon on this check it out!

• unstopableravens

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit