Why judgment is to begin at the house of God?

by Kosonen 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

" For the time is come for judgment to begin at the house of God: and if it begin first at us, what shall be the end of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous is scarcely saved, where shall the ungodly and sinner appear?"- 1Peter4:17-18

Why for God to judge his own house? Simply because His house needs a real clean up and renovation.

All christians are in different ways walking in error. And nothing but tribulation can promt them to examin themselves and bring themselves in order for eternal life.

Why for example are the christians in muslim countries diminishing and oppressed more and more without anyone helping? The Muslim Brotherhood is gaining control in one country after an other in the middle east instead of more liberal governors towards christians.

Must be the worship of the christians in the middle east is displeasing to God. And they are not listening to those who try to correct them. The first thing they should learn is that there is no trinity. But they refuse to repent from this false teaching originating from the Devil. So the best thing now is to let them come to tribulation. At least some will open their minds and hearts, when they will ask why God is not blessing them.

But the same awaits christians in the "free" western world, where chistians still kling to trinity and other false teachings. Not a single church or organization teaches the pure truth to their members. Every leadership suppresses the truth. So they all need tribulation. And that's what waits them. And YOU. I understand Malachi is talking about it. And Daniel tells about the horrific results for chistians.:

Malachi 3:1-3: “I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come,” says the Lord Almighty.2 But who can endure the day of his coming? Who can stand when he appears? For he will be like a refiner’s fire or a launderer’s soap. 3 He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver. Then the Lord will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness,

Daniel 7:21: As I watched, this horn was waging war against the holy people and defeating them, until the Ancient of Days came...

25: He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

So all you there, trinitarians and others, prepare yourself for refining of your mind and heart.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

<<So all you there, trinitarians and others, prepare yourself for refining of your mind and heart>>

Interesting judgment and in keeping with WT rhetoric.

By the way, do you believe Christ is entitled to worship?

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

The first thing they should learn is that there is no trinity.

I dont think this is necessarily true and i think not believing can diminish Christ

• designs
    designs

Christians disagreeing with Christians- that's new!

• Ucantnome
  • Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Sorry about the last post. The phone.

All families have disagreements is what it should a have said

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jesus said unless you believe iam you will die in your sins. why is it so important to believe that he is i am,if hes not god. cults attack who jesus is. bro i wish you would reply to what i said to you on ther other thread. jesus is jehovah to the glory of god the father!

• Sauerkraut
    Sauerkraut

Kosonen, I don't believe that the Father and Christ are equal, still I find your post arrogant and judgemental. Could it be that you missed one of the most important aspects of Jesus' teachings?

• Pterist
    Pterist

Judgement from God is against King Sin.

This was accomplished at the cross, Sin was killed and overcome.

Read any of the Apostle Paul's pastoral letters and sound "Doctrine" is ALL to do with Gody living, not splitting hairs over isogesis intrepation of creeds.

In the book of Revelation 21:8, those worthy of the second death are leading UNGodly lives, I don't see any condemned because of Bibicle facts or errors in understanding.

The whole purpose that the Eternal Deity sent his Eternal Son was to overcome the work of the devil, namely, kings SIN, and Death. 1 John 3:7-10. Being born again in Christ with his indwelling nature within, adopts us into the family of God. We can not really call God, Father, unless we have this spirit of sonship that enables us to over come satan, sin, death. 1 John 2:14, Romans 6:6-23. Titus 1:2, 1 John 5:9-13

Dangerous "Doctrines" that hinder this work of God in Christ to overcome Satan, sin and death would be regarded as anti-Christ. E.G. As follows:

The teaching that this New Life in Christ to overcome Satan, sin, and death is ONLY for 144k and NOT for anyone who accepts Gods invitation John 3:16.

The WBTS rob the majority of its members of this provision from Jehovah and preach a gospel that also hinders this original gospel...the power of God unto salvation. Galatians 1:6-9. ...they deny the ransom for all. They seemed to be blinded to the fact that their leadership teach that they are NOT children of God, that Jehovah is NOT their Father, that their sins are NOT forgiven so as to have the Righteousness of Christ. They do NOT have the gift of the Etermal Life in them NOW that enables them to fight their Adamic nature, in fact they are encouraged to remain in their Adamic nature and follow rules and regulation like Israel, of works FOR salvation, rather than works OF salvation.

This doctrine from the WBTS, denying the ransom for ALL who choose it, is anti-Christ, it works against the work done in Christ for humanity and has no Comparison to the isogesis doctrine of the Trinity.

2 Corinthians 13:5

Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test?
  • unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i wish kos would reply to my other post!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit