Well, at least they got one thing right

by Word 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cool ill keep that in mind!

• SkyGreen
    SkyGreen

Yea I'm with punk on this one... (Waves to punkofnice)

• Word
    Word

Originally posted by punkofnice:

"Word - this is a really interesting comment you made...What would you use as evidence?"

1 Corinthians 10:16 "Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf"

When christians eat the body of Christ and drink the blod of Christ, Jesus Christ becomes a part of them, and they become a part of Jesus Christ, they all become one blod, one body and one spirit.

In this way, you have probably meet Jesus Christ several time in your daily life without knowing it. Jesus Christ is today present all over the world, He is still feeding the hungry.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Word - When I attended the Baptist church I volunteered at the soup kitchen. It was a good feeling helping the homeless and unfortunate.

How would you evidence Jesus if you were confronted with say, a muslim who didn't believe the Bible?

• Word
    Word

"Word - When I attended the Baptist church I volunteered at the soup kitchen. It was a good feeling helping the homeless and unfortunate. How would you evidence Jesus if you were confronted with say, a muslim who didn't believe the Bible?"

But they do believe in Jesus, He is mentioned numerous times in the Quran, but like the Jehovah's witnesses, they reduced Jesus Christ to a less important role, because they like the Jehovah's witnesses and the Jews, strongly believe in laws, commands and regulations.

Jesus told the Jews that they are not righteous enough, the same goes for the Muslims and the Jehovah's witnesses, their laws, commands and regulations are not making them righteous enough, they must accept Jesus new way to righteous.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

word what church denomination do you attend?

• Word
    Word

"Word - When I attended the Baptist church I volunteered at the soup kitchen. It was a good feeling helping the homeless and unfortunate."

When christians do this, they hope that the one being helped gets a glimpse of Jesus Christ, because what the one being helped really needs, is far far greater than that what the christian alone can giving him. If the one being helped, sees God's love inside the christian, then the seed has been sown, there is no greater love than God's love

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

If we beleive we are in Christ and Christ in Us then we must be the examples of CHrist, in what we do, what we say, how we behave.

In being such we become Christ's light in the world.

Be the change you want to see happen.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

with Flipper, didn't get it right, no evidence whatsoever his is sitting on the throne or the khazi or anything else for that matter, all plain baloney and your humble opinion.Fantasy.

• Word
    Word

Originally posted by PSacramento:

"If we beleive we are in Christ and Christ in Us then we must be the examples of CHrist, in what we do, what we say, how we behave. In being such we become Christ's light in the world. Be the change you want to see happen."

Yes, you are absolutely right ! How come that the Jehovah's witnesses don't see this "One in Christ" picture, when they look in the Bible, its mentioned numerous times ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit