Well, at least they got one thing right

by Word 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Word
    Word

Jesus Christ sits on His throne in Heaven and want's the world to to submit to His rule. But they got the time for His entronment wrong, it began back in the first century. They also don't understand the nature of His rule, Jesus Christ rules the world from within and without, from inside the heart of righteous people and from Heaven above.

They also got it right that Jesus Christ want's to create a new world community. But not by killing non-Christians, Jesus Christ's new community is supposed to exist alongside, the old world community, which forever remains on the outside of the Kingdom of God.

Revelation 22"Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile......Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood"

Will Jehovah's witnesses ever submit to Christ's rule and enter into His kingdom ? or will they forever remain outside with the wrongdoers ?

Jesus Christ is the true Emperor

• unstopableravens
  • flipper
    flipper

No, Witnesses didn't get THIS right either. Jesus is NOT sitting on his throne. He's NOT judging anybody. He's non-existent . You and I are Jesus Christ for ourselves and WE ourselves decide our fate . Peace out, mr. Flipper

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

You and I are Jesus Christ for ourselves

Sounds like exJW AJ Miller:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHEntCAK_Rc

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

flipper: you seem smarter than that, be honest with yourself you know there a god.

• flipper
    flipper

UNSTOPPABLE- Yeah, well, I feel I'm well informed about reality but I'm not in fear of superstition. One reason is I'm smart enough to NOT know if there is a God or not by avoiding dogmatically stating I know the universal truths for everyone else. There may be a God, and indeed there may NOT be a God. If you are cool with believing in Jesus, God, or whatever- good for you, I'm glad you're happy - however- I won't ever admit that it's true entirely, because you don't really know that. You base your beliefs on what some men wrote in ancient texts called the Bible which THEY wrote was inspired. I've seen politicians and clergymen claim they were inspired too- doesn't mean I trust they are right or have an accurate take on what is important in life .

To each his own. I lead a very happy life in spite of not believing in the divinity of Jesus, God or whomever. I cherish my freedom of mind in which NO religious organization controls my belief systems. I trust myself and my judgment over ANY religious or Bible oriented teachings

• Word
    Word

Originally posted by flipper:

"No, Witnesses didn't get THIS right either. Jesus is NOT sitting on his throne. He's NOT judging anybody. He's non-existent . You and I are Jesus Christ for ourselves and WE ourselves decide our fate . Peace out, mr. Flipper"

So you mean that, when Jesus Christ said that He is the true King and High Priest of Israel (Messiah), as well as the true Emperor (son of God) and the true ruler in Heaven and on Earth, and then went out of the physical world, into the Heavens and hearts of righteous people, that nothing happend ? Who do you think runs the christian world ? the Pope ?

It 's Jesus Christ, He does really exist, He is still present, He rules from inside the hearts of righteous people, and Yes they are Jesus Christ, the extended Jesus Christ, they are one blod, one body and one spirit, with Jesus Christ.

So, how can you say "He's non-existent" ??? He is present in a different form, that's all. In His first century "one body" appearance He was quickly murdered and done away with. In todays multibody, multi-person form, He is invincible.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

word most ppl here dont believe in god. (john 3:18-21) sad,all we can do is show love.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

the pope is just as bad as the gb maybe worse,talk about babylon the great .

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Ravens -

word most ppl here dont believe in god. (john 3:18-21) sad,all we can do is show love.

I'll accept cash

To be honest, when I left the WBT$ I still strongly believed in god and Jesus and the whole shebang. I went to 3 churches (depending on where I lived). All I saw was rituals performed.

My life was going through hell (still is). It was then I realised I was doing all the coping myself, all the work myself. Despite honest, urgent prayers there was no comfort or divine answers. It was people, Xtian, atheist, agnostic etc that helped me.

Then one day I was sitting in church and I thought to myself, what am I doing here? There is no REAL evidence for god's existance in the way religions teach. I'm not saying there ISN'T some higher power but I can no longer believe in a god that in effect says: 'Worship me or I'll torture you.....because I love you.'

I've had enough torture so far!

Please understand I'm not trying force my views onto people any more than I want their views forced on to me. It just seems appropriate to tell my story when the subject arises. As Mr Flipper says 'each to their own'.

Actually......cash WOULD help!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit