Calling all posters! What are YOUR questions for Candace Conti, Rick Simons and Kelly Kraetsch?

by cedars 65 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• belbab
    belbab

What principles or personal motives, biblical or otherwise held bky Candice Conti induced her to pursue her case to the final end? She did not settle out of court, accept a gag order, take the money and run.

Like the old testament account of the trial of an accused woman, she took off her dusty slippers and gave the Watch Tower a hefty slap in their collective face.

Belbab.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Question 3.....If the WBTS are claiming "cash poor" versus "property rich", why can't the courts ask for proof of funds or lack of funds ?

• Pterist
    Pterist

Question 4. Has the WBTS changed their policies since this exposé ? If not, why not ?

• smiddy
    smiddy

If this is still an active lawsuit , isn`t it possible that a u-tube video could jeopardise the final outcome ? , and lead to a mis-trial or even a reversal of the judgement made in her favour ?

smiddy

• A.M. Number 1
    A.M. Number 1

How will Jehovah's Witnesses be informed of this case? I am quite sure that 99% of JWs world wide will never even hear of this case. Therefore, the lesson learned will be lost. It will not be of any benefit to JWs and JWs will not be any more protected from predators in their church than they were before. Only if some kind of court ordered intraining were to be given to all JWs, or some kind of court ordered announcement be made TO JWs, would the lessons be passed on to the people that need to hear it the most. But not only are jWs not going to hear about it at all, the Society will likely pass on some lies about the case and encouraqge its followers to not listen to anything they hear on the case unless it comes straight from the Governing Body. But actually now that I think of it they won't do that either. They will just not say anything about it at all. And JWs will never hear of it.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Who is the WT legal team? Are they JW's? Are they Hired? Did they say the GB did not exist? What kind of aura did they give off? ( weird question perhaps, but my BS meter is pretty good. I wonder what kind of air surrounded the legal team) Didn't Cadice's abuse take place AFTER California made it a mandatory reporting state? If so, how did that factor impact the WTBTS defense, if at all?

Unrelated: When are som Steve Unthank transcripts coming out!!! Jeeze!!! I want to know if the WT Lawyers really said the GB did not exist!!!!

• A.M. Number 1
    A.M. Number 1

So, how can we get the moral of the story to JWs ears?

• A.M. Number 1
    A.M. Number 1

So, how can we get the moral of the story to JWs ears?

• Pterist
    Pterist

Question 5: Candace, have you been able to get professional help following this awful ordeal ? and have you had appoligises and encouragement in your spiritual welfare from the WBTS leadership ?

• cedars
    cedars

smiddy

If this is still an active lawsuit , isn`t it possible that a u-tube video could jeopardise the final outcome ? , and lead to a mis-trial or even a reversal of the judgement made in her favour ?

Good question. Rick and Kelly are participating in the interview, and they will only be answering questions and giving information that will not jeapardise the case. An example would be the YouTube video series in which Rick and Candace answered questions on the case at a meet-up back in July.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit