Contributions For Local KH VS. World Wide Work

by turtleturtle 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

A watcher, perhaps Anais and Sapphira thought they too had a "gentlemans agreement" with YHWH?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Give your money to families (in the KH or elsewhere) that are truly in need. Unemployed. Medical crisis. Single parent famlilies. Etc. Do it anonymously. You'll feel great knowing it went to someone with true need. And they will not feel embarrassed thinking they owe you something back.

Doc

• prologos
    prologos

on these finances questions:, A while back there was an exhortation, a warning to administrators of estates of the "departed" that have willed their assets to the WTBTS, that these assets belong to the "society". So there must have been known shortfalls. How prevelant is it that estates could be held, diverted not only from the WTBS (heavens forbid) but into other wrong pockets? What strategies exist to identify such potential diverters and protect potential victims.?

can that reference be found and displayed if needed? thank you: blessings

• man oh man
    man oh man

I don't give even one cent either way. Oh wait! I do drop one penny in the box whenever my wife ask me if we have made a contribution. That way I can say yes and not be fibbing.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

The KH money should be used for expenses but in my experience any build up is deposited with the society so you could never say that money deposited for KH will not end up with society to pay off pedos.

• hoser
    hoser

prologos

It is in a kingdim misery from about 3 months ago. It was mostly about choosing an executor for your estate that would make sure that the wts would get their share of the estate and not divert assets.

I believe that it hinted that jw's should be used as executor instead of "worldly" relatives

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

"form of worship that is pure"- Give it to Widows and Orphans - directly...because the Watchtower Society never does.

• hoser
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I would not give them anything! It all is used for the "advancement of Kingdom interests" Think of an excuse if your donations are covenanted, or just stop it if not.

BTW.. Why ask us?

• St George of England
    St George of England
    BTW.. Why ask us?

Because this is the only place he can get an honest answer.

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit