A quick experiment - what do you get if you Google "JW.org"?

by cedars 31 Replies latest jw friends

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

No cookies. You are on the second page after 7 you tube videos and video links. You are second from the bottom on the second page just above a link to JWtalk.

• compound complex
    compound complex

cedars:

I accidently put this into the address bar:

jwsurvey.com

Try it!

CoCo

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Cedars I am using a clean ISP. WTBTS official site was #1 followed by You Tube posts 1 by JWfacts, and more You tube threads for 2 pages. JWFACTS, 2 more WTBTS sites then you.

However I understand google "learns" preferences, so once someone visits after stumbling on your site they will be directed again and again.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Cedars, are you getting more traffic for this term?

I'm showing you right below some youtubes right now, position five!

I have the feeling a lot of active JWs are ending up on your site!

• jgnat
    jgnat

That google memory has got to suck for people who have stumbled on to JWN and then frantically tried to unremember us.

• maisha
    maisha

try this cedars

<meta name="keywords" content="JW Survey blog, jw org info, jw organisation, Jehovahs witnesses,
    JW NEWS, jw org tv, jw org thoughts, jw org mobile, theocratic school,
    District assemblies, circuit assemblies, jw org preaching,
    JW Survey, Jehovah's Witnesses, Watchtower Society, ex-Jehovah's Witnesses,
    Global Survey" />

• maisha
    maisha

You wil actually beat them cedars,

reason,, the format they are using for their site layout,

just be cool, ,let it filter through,,, you have the key words in your site in discussions, thats real important.

they dont have their title in their articules thats REAL BAD for them.

There is a dirty little trick trick i sometimes use, i wil PM you if ya interested.

cheers

• maisha
    maisha

you are number 6 on my search

try these in the key words aslo

Searches related to jw org

jw org watchtower library

watchtower jw org

jw org daily text

jw org sing to jehovah

jw org dvd

jw org our kingdom ministry

jw org wol

jw org conventions 2012

I am not able to pm you dont know why...

• maisha
    maisha

Also the link is to your blog, ,and in the first paragraph of that blog you have jw.org twice,

notice that google is picking up those two links,, if you change that your ranking wil drop,

my suggestion is make sure your blog first paragraph has jw.org 3-5 times somehow.

this link is giving you 6th slot

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/the-new-jw-org-watchtowers-attempt-to-tame-the-internet

On September 1st 2012 the official website of Jehovah’s Witnesses took on a distinctive new look, and a bold new role for the Watch Tower Society. Rather than continuing to maintain its three previous websites (jwmedia.org, watchtower.org and jw.org), Watchtower has now effectively put “all of its eggs in one basket” by revamping JW.org to serve as the single point of contact for people seeking to access Jehovah’s Witnesses online.

• bats in the belfry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit