Who Is On Your Concert "Wish List"?

by breakfast of champions 30 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I've seen Radiohead (New Orleans, 2002?), awesome show.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

FHN: We've seen K.C. & The Sunshine Band twice. Loved it! High-energy show, with great dancers and brass section.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Leonard Cohen was in my city a week ago, but I was working and couldn't go. Heard he was amazing, though.

I was at Journey last week, an all-time wish list fave, except Steve Perry was not there, so it was a mixed pleasure. Muse is coming here soon. I'd love to see any of these artists, I just find the ticket price so prohibitive. I would have loved to see Paul McCartney, but not at $250 minimum.

I did get to see Procul Harem when they recorded with the Edmonton Symphony - amazing! And OMG if I could have seen Janis....

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

I just saw Susanna Hoffs in a very intimate concert.....I was practically in her lap. I'm a very happy man now.

I want to see 3 Doors Down live.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    FHN: We've seen K.C. & The Sunshine Band twice. Loved it! High-energy show, with great dancers and brass section.

You are lucky!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Bee Gees. 60's Bee Gees. 70s, 80s. 90s, 00s and even lone Barry now. They are magic. I loved the Beatles and I loved the Stones, Hollies, etc. But the Bee Gees are the ones I thought were dreamily handsome and magically gifted. I adore them.

• C.O.B.E.Beef
  • C.O.B.E.Beef
    C.O.B.E.Beef

I wish to see him again.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I'm gonna limit it to five:

My number one (which is impossible now) would be Queen (with Freddie Mercury).

Number two would be another impossibility, The Beatles. I guess I could settle with seeing Paul live.

Number three would be rather unlikely. A Scotish band called "The Fratellis". Lead singer went on to do some solo stuff.

Number four would be The Black Keys. Was going to see them a few years ago but they cancelled the show due to a scheduling conflict.

Lastly number five. Gonna go with Electric Light Orchestra. Another one that is impossible.

• rickisteel
    rickisteel

the black keys

jack white

elvis presley :(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit