Whats happened to Commentary Press

by BlindersOff1 47 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mouthy
    mouthy

I spoke to Cynthia not long ago. She is not in a rest home Ray. She was at her home....
    She is a real sweetie....

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Ray was one of the only humble big leaders at Bethel. The arrogance of the others was often simply astonishing.

May your love and works and deeds go with you Ray. You and Ed Dunlap had more balls than all the others put together. Peter Gregerson is up there, too. Visit my site at watchtowerworld.org and meet a few like them. Grace is there, too! :-))

Randy

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I stand corrected Grace- I'm glad sheis at home and doing well. That was what I was told so I did not have firsthand knowledge there.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thats o.k. Ray I love ya!!!!!

Hey Randy!!!! I aint in heaven mate...I am down here,with all you others!!!!!Do you want to get rid of me :)

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh I understand Randy. You meant I was on your page ...

OLD AGE "aint" good ...I thought you were saying I was in Heaven LOL

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

*marking*

Thank you!

:)

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    I wonder, if she had regrets.

Heinz Schmidt used to circulate stories that Cynthia never wanted to leave the Witnesses and that she wrote many letters to the branch asking them to take her and her husband back.

Ray Franz says very little about his wife felt about the events in CofC.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Slimboy, thank you for the comment. In a situation like this couple went through we will never know the details of their intimate discussions. In fact, we have no business asking. There is something sacred about the conversations between husband and wife.

I hope Cynthia is doing well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit