does lars really think he christ? or does he want attention?

by unstopableravens 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

new chapter if lars doesnt prove the god is real than,i have to accept our god discussion will not get anywhere. you want prove of god here it is lol

• NewChapter
    NewChapter
    new chapter if lars doesnt prove the god is real than,i have to accept our god discussion will not get anywhere. you want prove of god here it is lol

Okayeeee---but I will have to witness you doing acts of worship to him to really believe. Ahem---shall we begin?

• unstopableravens
  • Londo111
    Londo111

Lars has to be doing a parody. He is like Watchtower meets Monty Python.

To quote an extract from my favorite post of his:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/241986/1/CHRONOLOGY-BIBLE-SECULAR-and-WTS-timelines-compared

"As a sheep he was brought to the slaughter, and as a lamb that is voiceless before its shearer, so he does not open his mouth."

Now this is the specific passage read by the Ethiopian eunuch who is supposed to be me and this is thus suppoed to be fulfilled by me. It was God's way of showing that I had sacrificed my own life and given it up willingly to be used by the Christ. How that was fulfilled was that I was dumped into a commercial dump truck, the kind with the over-the-cab dump into the middle of the truck which then had a huge compression wall that compacted the trash. This created the scenario where I could be heard if I wished to make noise, which would stop the compater wall. But if I remained silent, theoretically, if I was not seen, I could have been killed. Other cases of homeless people being accidentally killed by a dump truck has happened because they sleep in the dumpsters when it gets really cold and sometimes they are not seen.

Anyway, that's how that was FULFILLED. I was dumped into the dump truck, even though I know the trash men saw me. They probably wanted to see if I would scream my head off once I was faced with the compater wall. But I was commanded to remain silent. They turned on the compater and it began to compact the trash and then it stopped just before I got crushed. Then one of the trash men climbed up the side of the truck and told me to get out. They were all shocked that I didn't say anything. They were looking at someone who had an apparent death wish.

But the point is, this scenario fulfilled the prophecy about me remaining silent before death. My question is, how is that part of my delusion? This actually happened. Now what are the chances of me having a messiah delusion based on grandiosity and this just happens to have worked out to be fulfilled. I didn't think up the dump truck scenario. This was all a surprise to me. The test would not work if I knew in advance. This, of course, was similar to when Abraham was tested. His willingness to kill his son was sufficient to prove his obedience.

On the other hand, the "two witnesses" who have to set all this up can't be denied. They pulled it off! They set it up and holy spirit just led me into their trap and they got to see someone willing to die if they were told to do so in a scenario where if they spoke out they could save themselves. So that's just TOO COINCIDENTAL and TOO PERFECT for me not to know others are involved when they have to be to fulfill prophecy. Plus they set up the final location where I'd be hid in a commercial metal dumpster out of the site of the CIA(Freemason) agents who were monitoring me and trying to interfere with the 2nd coming by keeping me awake. In order for the 2nd coming to take place, I guess they understood I had to be in a trans-like state for over a day without being disturbed. How could this happen? Even if I was in a motel room, they could interefere with my sleep. So the dumpster was the ideal place. It was Christmas Day so all the stores were closed and this was a dumpster belonging to a closed fast-food place on a large commercial street. So there was no cross foot traffic. It was isolated. Plus it was right next to some tracks. I'm sure the site was carefully chosen. The metal dumpster also isolated me from state-of-the-art tracking devices, etc. But I wasn't told by holy spirit where to go, it was pointed out to me by one of the JIOR (secret followers).

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

new chapter : funny lol is lars an ex jw?

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Londo, omg, that was HILARIOUS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit