Why does my mom shun my Son?

by trujw 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• trujw
    trujw

I have never understood one thing about JW’s. Ok I am not a witness but what has my son done? He is an innocent child. If she has the truth and is out in service all the time to save souls why not come over every weekend or take him to her home and have time with her grandchild to show him how TRUE Christians have such love and be a great witness to him. He doesn’t even barley know who she is. If I had a truth to save lives I would be at my son’s home every day to at least save my grandchild. Where is their Christian love. Also my wife was never a JW why not call her everyday count time and show how different TRUE Christians are.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

cuz in JW-land, you are responsible for his life. you will be bloodguilty for not forcing him to recruit for the cult.

• talesin
    talesin

Well, they are more about 'following the rules' than they are about being Christ-like.

Perhaps it's for the best. If she is a 'zealous' JW, she would be indoctrinating your child at every opportunity she had. I am not being cold, that is just reality.

xo

tal

• trujw
    trujw

Talesin what I am showing is just the hypocrisy of these so called true christians. What a bunch of liars they are. Throw an Awake in a bus stop you are saved. Don't talk to your own grandchild no big deal you are making Jehoba happy and glad by doing so.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Hi TruJW, there's no glory in helping one's family in the JW Religion! If I decided to stop working and allow my wife to work full-time so I could pioneer, do all the elder "busy stuff", the Congregation would be rock and rolling with bliss! As my wife struggles to make a livings, I am out burning up her money driving the pioneers around the city, taking other families kids out in Service (not mine) and showing attention and helping other elder's mothers do some plumbing, roofing, home repair, or paper-work.

Taking care of your family meaning nothing, all that matters is enabling the "King Pins of Bethel"!

When my baby brother stopped attending meetings in 1988, I moved away and not one elder, servant or publisher came to ask why a fifthteen year old kid who never missed meetings stopped attending meetings. Five years later after his third year in College, with no respect for the Watchtower Organization some Goobers decided to stop by and ask "Hey, noticed your not making meeting much!" he say's "It only took you five years to notice my departure, the odd thing was I had nothing against the Organzation when I stopped going, I just felt weak and nobody was there." Part of this could be my fault, I was seventeen and had my own life working and going to college, chasing women.

JWs Children and Parents who follow the rules of the Watchtower turn against each other in a heart-beat, for decades for preceived wrongs either fictious or real. Your mother might feel be taking out her anger on you with your child?

JW's practice Corban, following the rules of Men, not Jesus Christ! We know for a fact now, they hid pedophiles from the Congregation, and joined the Wild Beast's Organization. Cults act very strange to their neighbors, their family (especially) trying to turn each member against each other! Cults desire to avoid anyone they preceive as weak, or not performing at two hundred percent of expectations. No amount of ass kissing will be enough or long enough to force these whack jobs to act human to you! Sorry, but is been played out so many times in various congregations.

• talesin
    talesin

I agree, trujw. I wasn't sure if you were feeling sad about this, and happy to read that your eyes are wide open.

xo

tal

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

They are not all like that. Other ex-JWs are being pressurised for unsupervised access so that Gramma can teach them that Jehovah is going to kill Mommy and Daddy soon. Be grateful that she isn't in step with the bOrg at the moment and use the time to teach your kid critical thinking skills so that he won't be fooled if she (or any other cult recruiter) ever does get at him.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

black sheep, you are right, they are not all like that. when they need your apostate assistance, the rules go bye bye.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

which i find funny. because no one on the corp. has a skill... they are always trying to get a deal from a skilled apostate.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

I AINT GONNA WORK ON MAGGIES FARM NO MORE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit