Go ahead, tell me how you really feel - Modern Christian Art

by jgnat 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• james_woods
    james_woods

The ones done on authentic black velvet are extremely attractive. I think they cost about $50.00 in the border towns, but that is negotiable.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Meh.... Christian art had it's place for centuries. I like classics, but it's time for the future.

This, I didn't really find appealing at all. No apologies.

• jgnat
    jgnat

betterdaze, LOL, YES. I figure these are just BEGGING for captions.

• jgnat
  • Twitch
    Twitch
    Perhaps I am overreacting to my local Christian store - the epicentre of bourgeois mediocrity.

Ya know, Band, yer alright...

Art is subjective. i'm not into the subject here. 'nuff said :)

PS why does Elvis have the backlighting in the pic above and ever loving Jesus has nothing? Did somebody forget to give Jesus his mark? Inconceivable.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Please, lady, we're scared. This creepy guy keeps following us around!

Just pretend you're our mommy?

Run along and quit touching children! I'm running late for my manicure.

Man-Diaper Jesus ponders: Should have listened to mother and become a fireman.
    If only I could attach my high school guidance counselor to one of these thingsā€¦

• Twitch
    Twitch

What would Willem Dafoe say in such a situation?

lol

• trillaz
    trillaz

If this was the scene at the well, I would give this lady all my time and any good story she'd want to hear.

'Yeah, they call me J. What is your sign? Your life is over? Nah, look, you heard of the covenant, right?

Oh you're not Jewish? Well hear about my plan to make a new covenant... For EVERYBODY'

• Satanus
    Satanus

Dry well, and all that. Funny stuff, at best.

You can't beat the stained glass in churches. Maybe, they could use tiphany.

S

• happy@last
    happy@last

Even Jesus wouldn't take the JWs life saving bread

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit