Daily Show References WT Masturbation Video

by MrFreeze 20 Replies latest social current

• finally awake
    finally awake

Oh how I love that video

• ziddina
    ziddina

Yeah, I actually caught that show at its scheduled time - as NeverKnew said, it was PRICELESS!!!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Great laugh! Thank you

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Just as Bill Clinton made it possible to discuss fellatio in public, the Watchtower has removed the taboo against wanking pantomime in public. Good job, guys!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Paste in addy bar:

Masturbation video translated by Moshe Kasher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytYykOop6HI

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

This is likely NOT a reference to the JW video. For ages the action of jerking off while a guy is spouting bullshit has been the practice. Why get your panties in a wad thinking it is a WT reference? Remember, people could care less about the WT and while we were JW's we thought it was all about us? Same thing here. It has nothing to do with WT. We're still in that "aren't we special" mode. Silly.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Well either way it was hillarious...

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

uugh, I just made a long polite reply, but the internet hates me and stole it.

What I was basically gonna say is that some of us discussed this on reddit's exjw portion and concluded that it was likely not a JW reference but just picking on Bloomberg and Christie. But its still ok to laugh at the JW video, cause its freakin hillarious.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I saw the show when it aired and didn't even think of the wt correlation.

But again I feel a little vindicated for starting that infamous (famous?) thread. It's noteworthy to non ASL speakers to do that gesture. That was my whole point...sigh.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

that was funny but the connection to the WT video just doesn't exist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit