I like her attitude

by Hortensia 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

For all you gourmet cooks: "Just Put the Fucking Turkey in the Oven"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=foA0MGUbYH0

• cofty
    cofty

"its a turkey its not going to taste good anyway....Its just a fucking turkey, just stick it in the oven and enjoy yourself"

hahahahaha I love this woman.

• NewChapter
  • NewChapter
    NewChapter

Very funny---and TRUE--LOL. I was not a turkey fan and never understood all the fuss and oohs and aahhs. Turkey is never perfect.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Turkey is delicious the first bite. After that it's the gravy, dressing, cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes that make the meal.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I don't think I'll ever cook another turkey. I used to, because I celebrated Thanksgiving before I was a JW. I used to also cook turkey breasts, because they are healthy. I just never liked it. Now I will choose something else. My vegetarian sister was funny last year, she cooked turkey and ham, but wouldn't touch it. I chose the ham.

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

BWA HA HA HA HA...ROFLMAO...that's funny!!! I can't watch the vid (crappy dial-up net) so many thanks COFTY for putting her quote in. -Leslie

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Pour the wine into the cook, not into the pan. (it works for me!)

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

She's never had a turkey thats been in an imu.....like kalua pig....Hawaiian style. I'm not a turkey fan either, but done in an imu......whoa man: excellent-o-licous.Wrap it in about 4 layers of heavy aluminum foil then throw it in the pit with the red hot stones, bury it with banana and ti leaves, toss the dirt on top and pull it out in the morning.......yeeeowzah mama, it's great.

• eva luna
    eva luna

To funny Hortensia.. I love this woman too.

I've always called turkey the vehicle meat, much like tofu.

It's something for all the yummy sides and fresh tangy cranberry sause to hitch a ride on.

It can make a good sandwich, if you have dark fresh rye bread , butter leaf lettuce, mayo, Tapitio Sause (I use it on everything accept in my coffee;-), cranberry sause, etc. But you know, the last bight you take , the corner end that has no turkey in it , well it taste the same as the middle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit