Questions Young People Ask: How can I respond to Nigeria Scammers?

by Most Noble 13 Replies latest jw friends

• ThisFellowCheap
    ThisFellowCheap

Hey, c'mon guys, Naija guy in the house! Yes, you could play them on with a new e-mail, and waste their time ( although , most of them virtually live thier lives around their computers). You could also report to our EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) online. In fact, you should definitely report it. A caveat though, not all emails with the Nigerian heading are actually from Nigerian scammers, other people just use the theme because of our well-touted corrupt practises. Funnily, most Nigerian scammers now evoke other countries to avoid detection by those wary of Nigerians. Truth is, if you can dare, Naija is one place to make a very very quick large buck of Government money, risk is high tho'! Ironically, Nigerians can be good business strategists, but the bad name taints them. I'd recommend dealing with one, but thru your country's embassy in Nigeria where they can verify information for you. And one thing, it's worst enough dealing with a Nigerian or a Jdub, NEVER deal with a Nigerian Jdub!!! ll

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Be sure to share the Kingdom message with them!

Scam the scammer with a bigger scam.......The WTS.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I personally have no time for this type of shiite. I just hit delete.

• cantleave
    cantleave

There is an old thread somewhere on here where someone followed a scam to the point of where they asked him to make the payment on Western Union.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit