What are you Thankful for???

by ohiocowboy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Beings able to see, hear, speak, smell & taste. Despite my losses I have a wonderful hubby and inlaw family, some good close friends who aren't conditional. We live in a modest but cozy home with food in the cupboards and we're warm and safe. I've enjoyed a wonderful education albeit late in life and things are looking good career wise for the future. We may not be the richest but we're very happy and doing ok. My heart goes out to those with so much less.

Loz x

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Good evening, Loz!

Beings able to see, hear, speak, smell & taste.

Yes. Things to be thankful for that we don't often think about until we find someone who sadly doesn't have one or more of these abilities.

We may not be the richest but we're very happy and doing ok

Another very good point. Money does not always buy happiness!

I'm glad that you have your Husband and In Laws to share your love with, and am happy that you are enjoying your education!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and I wish you a great Holiday season!

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

that my cup runneth over (im drunk and kept pouring)

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Fakesmile, Cheers to your cup running over with delightful libations! Enjoy! Just be careful lest you find yourself bowing and praying to the porcelain god! lol

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Family, guns, Wild Turkey, and being so goddamned smart.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Wild Turkey-Yum! One of my Uncle's traditions is to pass around a bottle during the Holidays, and everyone takes a swig til it's gone! I'm glad that you have family, and the guns to help protect them if needed!

Hope you had a great day!!!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Thanks ohio! Hope you and your Partner had a great Thanksgiving.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit