If you were to start a religion....

by KJV 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Beans
    Beans

SEXAHOVAH`S

Yes congragational particapation would be mandatory! Free love baby YEAH!!!

Beans

• RR
    RR

Here's a religion I think some of you may be interested in.

. http://www.churchofbs.org

• apostate man
    apostate man

I have seriously thought about starting my own religion.

I will call it... the Apostalictictites(a-pos-ta-lick-tick-tites). Thats right, Apostalictictites.

We could get drunk in the spirit, then you'd be an Apostalictictite-aholic.

We could be know as Apostalictictite-Witnesses.

All I require is that I get $10,000 every week. So the first few of you better be good Apostalictictites-Witnesses so you can get help in paying me my salary. Once I have 10,000 followers, then its only a buck a week per person. Russell had the right idea with the pyramids. But he was supposed to use the AM-WAY pyramid, not the Geeza pyramid. DUH!

I am working on a bible right now and will be available for a one time fee of $49.95 and a $5.00 a week subscription for any new doctrines that may arise.

Sound good?

• KJV
    KJV

"Hi...my name is KJV...and I'm an Apostalictite-aholic". Hmmm... it has a nice ring. Does that Bible come with your autograph? $49.95 is kinda steep for a Bible. I'm working on a "Holy Land Cook Book". In this book I am going to show my readers how to feed five thousand unexpected guests with only two fish sticks and five loaves of bread.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I would be God and women would be required to procreate with my seed.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit