HD Documentary Video About Watchtower Sex Abuse Cover-Up In Australia

by Scott77 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• l p
    l p

If I remember correctly this was aired on a current affair this interview and it was made public. But nothing has happened since.

Lp

• Scott77
    Scott77

Jeffro states,"The Sunday program on which the report originally appeared is mainstream media. I saw this report when it was first on television. It was 2002.
    l p states, "If I remember correctly this was aired on a current affair this interview and it was made public. But nothing has happened since".

I think, the two you guys can do much to bring attention to this documentary in Australia if you have an opportunity. I thought it would be very important for those conducting the Royal Commission to accept these videos as part of hearing.

Scott77

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Because nobody cares about some fringe looney tunes in the JW world. The RCC is the big thing to go after with this. I'm sure the Mormons have the same issues as JW's with this but that never gets talked about.

• Scott77
    Scott77

"...The RCC is the big thing to go after with this..."
    MrFreeze

You are right on that but....wait for a second..., how will the RCC get attention to the above video documentaries?

Scott77

• nugget
    nugget

So tragic that this was made public in 2002 and yet nothing changed. Abusers were treated the same and more victims were created. The society has no shame and is fully aware of the transient interest people have in these stories. Hopefully the commision will make changes that they will be forced to comply with.

• Scott77
    Scott77

So tragic that this was made public in 2002 and yet nothing changed. Abusers were treated the same and more victims were created. The society has no shame and is fully aware of the transient interest people have in these stories. Hopefully the commision will make changes that they will be forced to comply with.
    nugget

nugget, stop and think about it..... from 2002 to the present, how many years have passed? ten, right? That is a decade. What? If another decade passes by and nothing is done, what is going to happen?

Scott77

• nugget
    nugget

The society has had ten years to change and arrogantly felt that there was no need. Time will not make it change only pressure from outside that causes financial penalty will force it to change. The commission is probably the best hope for witnesses in Australia. I am hoping that the publicity generated from the commission will get into the witness subconcious and start them thinking.

• brinjen
    brinjen

I'm not sure if a television program can be submitted to a royal commission. I can at least try to look into it and if possible maybe I can arrange something. They are usually more after actual cases though and I'm sure the people in this documentary would be well aware of the commission and are free to submit their own experiences...

• Scott77
    Scott77

"I'm not sure if a television program can be submitted to a royal commission. I can at least try to look into it and if possible maybe I can arrange something..."
    brinjen

brinjen, many ways to go

Scott77

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Around the 8:15 point the comment is made, "Officially the church denies knowledge of the concept of theocratic warfare." I guess that too is theocratic warfare?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit