• Scott77
    Scott77

Part 01 of Part 03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO6s7hc40Ic&feature=relmfu

Part 02 of Part 03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WofZe9o2-UE&feature=relmfu

Part 03 of Part 03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7ia4lcW0DI&feature=relmfu

What do you think or reaction after watching these three video?

Scott77

• l p
    l p

Hey Scott,

thanks for putting this up...

part 1 of 3 ..when was that doco done?

lp

• zeb
    zeb

I hope this program goes to the Royal Commission that the Australian prime Minister is to set up into abuse.

• Tech-No-Buzz
    Tech-No-Buzz

I cant understand why the media arnt picking all this up and reporting it... would be Interesting to find out why?

I pray that it wil all become public one day soon x

• happy@last
    happy@last

l p - I think this is about 10 years ago judging by the Zealous Kingdom Proclaimers banner at the convention site

Tech-No-Buzz - welcome, sadly what is news today is forgotten tomorrow, I wish there were documentaries like this every month, the more exposure this type of thing has the less chance the pedos have is carrying out their vile

• Scott77
    Scott77

I hope this program goes to the Royal Commission that the Australian prime Minister is to set up into abuse.
    zeb

I think, there are a couple of Ausie apostate brothers and sisters on this JWN site that might be able to bring attention of those HD videos to the Royal Commission.

Scott77

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Thank you for creating an awareness of this issue! Jehovah’s Witnesses have many issues with sexual molestation of children.The religion and its members are more concerned about protecting the group image than the victims. Jehovah’s Witnesses child abuse problem at a glance: Recent Watchtower legal department ’damage control’ in house memos on ’correcting’ past cover ups and years of past stone walling/foot dragging does not undo decades of child abuse damage. Too little too late!

• Scott77
    Scott77

Recent Watchtower legal department ’damage control’ in house memos on ’correcting’ past cover ups and years of past stone walling/foot dragging does not undo decades of child abuse damage. Too little too late!
    Refriedtruth

Very true, I agree wiith your insightful perspective. Yep,'too little too late!' I think, Jehovah's Witnesses have right to say the word God in their midist.

Scott77

• fresia
    fresia

I get the sick feeling that the WT is somehow protected I don't know how they are doing this, but all we can do is pray to God that HE will expose them.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    I cant understand why the media arnt picking all this up and reporting it... would be Interesting to find out why?

The Sunday program on which the report originally appeared is mainstream media. I saw this report when it was first on television. It was 2002.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit