Superbowl Prediction Time!

by ISP 16 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

Tired of being disappointed when predictions don’t come true? Ever thought you could do better yourself? Why not give it a try…………………..

Try predicting the outcome and score of the Super Bowl. My verdict for what its worth is 16-12 Giants.

BTW reading the books of Daniel after heavy alcoholic intake may help you as you may find some prophetic/allegorical symbolism that works. (I just guessed mine.)

If you are right , I promise to give you a special reward sometime real soon , definitely in your lifetime.

ISP

• larc
    larc

ISP,

I hope the Giants humiliate the Ravens. Everyone in Ohio hates the Ravens for taking the team out of Cleveland. At least they couldn't take the name the "Browns" with them. HA! We would shoot that team, but we probbaly couldn't get enough guns past the metal detectors to get em all. I don't want you to think I'm biased or anything.

• Latte
    Latte

!

Edited by - Latte on 28 January 2001 7:12:54

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Where I live a Superbowl prediction is guessing what's in a REALLY big bowl of gumbo! Hey, is that andouille? I think this is a piece of tasso. Is that blue heron or grobeck? Is this the deer sausage you made last month? Hey, I think I see a robin's breast in there...nope it's a black bird. Hey ya'll this wood duck is really good! Yumm Yumm!

• Carmel
    Carmel

Heck I can tell you the score of the game before it starts!
    . 0 to 0

duh, how old is that one?

spelunker

• Seven
    Seven

Larc, You don't have to be from Ohio to have a raging hateon for Art Modell. I hope the Ravens go down along with weasel that moved them to Baltimore. Giants 27 Ravens 13.

Frenchy, What's a turduckin? It's on the buffet menu at the party I'm attending. They say it's cajun. ??

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

ISP, I took your advice.

My prediction is that it will be a close game; nineteen-hundred-fourteen to eighteen-hundred- seventyfour, Giants.

Unless that pyramid was inverted, and not me. In which case it will be 1914/1874, Ravens.

Edited by - SixofNine on 28 January 2001 17:46:29

• neyank
    neyank

OK.
    I think the N.E.Patriots are going to win.
    Oh wait a minute,the Patriots aren't in it.
    I guess I'll pick the Giants by 7.

But next year, the Patriots will be there.
    Don't you all agree????
    neyank

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Seven:

Frenchy, What's a turduckin? It's on the buffet menu at the party I'm attending. They say it's cajun. ??

Okay, I checked it out. It's a chicken in a duck in a turkey. I've never eaten or even seen such a thing and I'd never heard of it until you posted. It sounds like a take off of andouille which is a type of sausage where the smaller guts are stuffed into the larger guts and then the whole thing is smoked. They don't do it that way any longer. Today they used chunks of smoked meat stuffed in sausage casings instead.
    Ah, progress!

Edited by - Frenchy on 28 January 2001 18:4:53

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Yes, that is exactly what a turduckin is. They've been advertising them since last year for holidays and parties and such....expensive little beasties.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit