New Light on the GB's new elite status still NOT AVAILABLE on JW.org in other languages (8 days later)

by Calebs Airplane 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

about a week ago i talked to an old friend of mine who i haven't had much contact with and who happens to be an elder by now. i talked about that new light concerning the fds - he refuted it and said that was not the case. so either he was lying to me or he really didn't know about it... if he really didn't know about it, he'll be puzzled how i know these things before him.

• Room 215
    Room 215

to me, it speaks of their arrogance and their contempt for the rank and file JWs.

• trillaz
    trillaz

I don't see it as a big deal. Excerpts from annual meetings were never before now presented as official text. The meetings occur and friends made notes avaialble for those who were not privy to attend. Anything that came out of an annual meeting would be made official in the Watchtower.

Maybe te GB is downplaying it.

• Nebeska Nada
    Nebeska Nada

It is available in Croatian and Slovenian.

• cedars
    cedars

So can we confirm that the "new light" was only available in English for over a month after it first went online?

Cedars

• Caminante
    Caminante

It's also available in Hungarian, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Portugese, Finnish, Swedish, Japanese, Danish (among the languages I checked pretty much randomly).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit