The Sweet Taste of FREEDOM!!!

by Unbrainwashed publisher1 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Unbrainwashed publisher1
    Unbrainwashed publisher1

I think all freedom is relative even within whatever country you reside in. But the ability to know what's going on and TTATT the fact that you are no

Longer being driven by another mans agenda, but you are now in the drivers seat of your own life! Right or wrong however the outcome that my

friend is the sweet nectar of life of which I am drinking, and plan on getting intoxicated with! Not to mention the world population of over 7 billion

people to get to know and cultures to explore as well as the Band of Brothers on this network whom we all, although from diverse backgrounds share a

common ground, be it to different degrees we all know the hell of being a Jehovah's Witness

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Just the waking up on Saturday morning and knowing I didn't have to go out in field service was pretty heady.

More and more stuff dawned on me gradually. Some JW thought block would pop into my head and I'd realize I don't have to do that anymore. I can THINK FOR MYSELF!!!

If I want to go to the movies I don't have to check the rating!

I can vote!

I can volunteer and donate to charities!

I can have self-esteem instead of feeling like a sinful bag of schnitt all the time.

If I get sick or injured I can accept a blood transfusion.

There's nobody looking over my shoulder all the time and judging me.

Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

• clarity
    clarity

WTWizard .......

"And no worrying about buying something, watching something, or doing something and finding out that some tiny aspect is "unscriptural". If I buy a flashlight, I don't have to worry about "materialism", "trusting in Jehovah", or if the company that makes it is owned by a Satanist."

How did we ever fall under that spell?!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit