UK Xmas meal Portsmouth

by cantleave 42 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

The Portsmouth / Southampton Xmas Meal has been booked.

1st December at the Hungry Horse, The Farmhouse Portsmouth Burrfields Road, Portsmouth PO3 5HH (same as last year).

Arrive anytime after midday. We have booked for 20 people but can add if required. We would love see as many as possible from all over the country.

Please let us know as soon as you can if you are coming and how many.

• clarity
    clarity

Cantleave .... sounds wonderful! Wish I could be there.

Would you post a local map ... think my grandfather

lived near there before they came to Canada!

• cantleave
    cantleave

"The Farmhouse" is somewhat misleading, it is neither a Farmhouse or in the countryside...

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Would love to come but since I am still slacktive and not very far away sods law says I'd bump into someone I know! You never know I might just happen to pop along for a drink in the pub... By co-incidence like...

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Clarity. Just pop the post code into google maps and you'll soon see where it is...

• clarity
    clarity

Thanks for restaurant shot cantleave.... actually I did google the address,(kon)

I'll imagine all you lot there in Dec filling your gobs, have a drink and give me

a toast will you?

>

I thought this might be my 1st xmas since 50 yrs ago ... but maybe

next year!

clarity

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Bump.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Sorry Clarity if I sounded patronising - I didn't mean to but on a re-read it was a more than a tad so...

• bigmac
    bigmac

i'm in !

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Damn I'd love to come meet up with you guys but I can't manage this one, sorry. Am on a PGCE this year so time is very tight and it'd mean a long trip for me. Have a wonderful meet up everyone!

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit