YOWWW!!

by AGuest 15 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

I FEEL GOOD!

(dunna nunna nunna nuh)

I knew that I would (dunna nunna nunna nuh)

I feeeeel good (dunna nunna nunna nuh)

I knew that I would, now (dunna nunna nunna nuh)

SO go, SO good... I got'a you!

Duhn, duhn, duhn, dunh, duhn!

I feel nice (dunna nunna nunna nuh)

A sugar and spice (dunna nunna nunna nuh)

I feeeeeel nice (dunna nunna nunna nuh)

A sugar and spice (dunna nunna nunna nuh)

SO nice, SO nice... I got'a you!

Duhn, duhn, duhn, dunh, duhn!

Peace, chickens!

SA, waking up to some serious boo-ga-loo goin’ on in HER head (‘cause it’s a BRAND NEW DAY!)... on her own. C’mon, chikkens, yall ‘lectric slide with me, now (SA does her best JB foot "move"... hits the splits... back up... and moonwalks off the thread...)

Duhn, duhn, duhn da duhn, duhn, duuuuhnnn...

• flipper
    flipper

I see dear AGUEST that you've had your coffee this morning ! Good for you ! Lotsa dance moves in Norcal today as it's a raining big time , lots of time for dancin' indoors ! James Brown's a cool pick for dancin' although I'm kind of a Neil Young guy myself, but nobody can dance to Neil's stuff- it's not very danceable. LOL ! Peace out and have a great day you and yours. Mr. Flipper

• sabastious
    sabastious

-Sab

• talesin
    talesin

Nuttin' like a little bit of funk to get the morning going!

I can't do the electric slide wicha, but I can boogie in my chair.

• AGuest
    AGuest

LOLOLOL! Actually, I have not had coffee yet today, dear Mr. Flipper (peace to you and Mrs. Flipper)... but that DOES sound good! Hmmmm...

Even when I do it's decaf, though - caffeinated coffee and I would have to put on something much "heavier/faster" - LOLOLO! "I wanna rock and roll, ALL niiiiiight... and party everyday!" LOLOLOL!).

It IS raining "up here", dear one... and it's WONDERFUL - the sound of the pitter-pattering and all! It FEELS like autumn!

Took the pups out in it yesterday - they were SO cute, in their little yellow raincoats (from Targette - LOLOL!) We have three now (Louie, Liyah, and Layla, whom you haven't met) and it was a sight, I'm sure, to see what looked like a "bag-lady" (I had on a huge billowy slicker and hat!)... tumbling down the street with three VERY animated little "yellow" doggies. The kids like it because they're so little and so they can stop and pet/hold 'em (well, when they're in a good mood - LOLOL! - which they were yesterday!).

Maybe you'll get to meet Miss Layla and get reacquainted with the other two idjits next year! Hubby (and I, of course!) is looking forward to it - he (and they!) really enjoyed himself!

Peace... and kind regards to Mrs. Flipper!

SA, on her own...

• AGuest
    AGuest

Boogie... boogie down, Talesin! Booo-oooo-oooo-oooo-oooo- gie DOWN! LOLOLOL!

Peace to you, dear 'Tal (and you, too, dear Sab, but I have NO idea what your graphic depicts - except maybe the sugar panel. But the others? You've lost me, brutha!)

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA, on her own...

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

WOW! AGuest I don't know what you got up to last night but it seems to have done you good.

• irondork
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

http://anglologia.com/sites/default/files/i-feel-good-live.jpg

........................  mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• AGuest
    AGuest

You know, ya'll, a lot of folks didn't really "know" the Godfather of Soul (peace to you, all!)... and the huge role he played as a peacemaker during the civil rights conflicts in the 1960'-70's. Many viewed him as a flamboyant, militant-type dude, who got folks all riled up by screaming "jungle" songs. NUTHIN'... could'a been further from the truth.

If folks would... could... stop judgin' books by their covers... maybe then we COULD all "just get along." And by "cover" I don't mean skin...

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA, on her own...

Oh, and I don't mean some kind of facade, either... for those who think they know how to "read between [my] lines" and so always want to attribute untoward or even bad motives...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit