nobody cares

by Honeybucket 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

Horentsia- That is messed up, she obvioulsly didnt care whether or not you were her friend.

I do wonder when the CO visits or its time for a assembly, when I dont go, they will start hounding. Or maybe the CO WILL hound them to hound me

Most people really don't care. 99.5% I'd say. And you know what? I don't care if these people ever find out the truth about the truth. I'd rather let them rot in their chair until "the end". They were never there for me and I don't care if they keep living a lie. They are fare-weather friends, conditional people in your life that will leave you for not even knowing why you stopped, left, got dfd or whatever. I hope most of them never find out the truth.

• flipper
    flipper

HONEYBUCKET- I have kind of a theory on this. If they think an inactive person is " salvageable " - for instance not considered a " threat " to other JW's by sharing " apostate " ideas then elders may try calling an inactive person for a little while. But once an inactive person displays ANY sign of independent thinking or disagrees with the elders and stays away fom the congregation for a length of time- in time the elders give up on " restoring " them.

Now that rule doesn't apply if it's an elder who fades and it becomes known to elders that he is actively influencing meeting attending JW's in the ways of " apostasy " . Then they'll chase after that guy like their life depends on it ! That being said , the elders gave up on calling on me because I refused to return their phone calls and I'd hang up on them when they called me. LOL !

Just please know that we care about you here and will always support you having your freedom of mind. Many of us have been through this, it sucks. But the freedom you gain is sweet n spite of certain losses

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit