Oregon

by kenpodragon 6 Replies latest jw friends

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Any fellow ExJw's from Oregon ... the Beaver State ... ? I left many years ago, but I know that when I did, Oregon was the highest state in America for Witnesses vs. The Walking Dead (Worldly people who would fry at Armageddon). I don't see many of them now, but I figure they must also have the highest number of walk always, df'ed, and da'ed. I tend to stay away from them all ... or are they staying away from me <laughing>. Either way, if you are from Oregon ... let me know.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

There's several here the have been in OR at some point. I lived in Salem from 1980--2000. Just moved outta there. I know a lot from all over the state though, just might now some of the same people. My names Rachelle Baker btw and my parents are Bruce and Dorian.

Ven

"deal with it!"

• LB
    LB

I'm still in Oregon, but hopefully not for the rest of my life. Remember me Venice? The guy that was always sneaking peeks at your bottom when you were working on quick builds???

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Oh LB how rude!!

• LB
    LB

But it's a nice bottom

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• songmistress
    songmistress

I currently live outside of Portland in Beaverton.

I DA'd myself in '96. I lurk around this forum regularily, but haven't had much to say.

Song

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Hello, kenpodragon!

Yup. I live in Cottage Grove and was raised here. 'Course I've spent a lot of time in other places too, but came back here about 20 years ago.

Was DFed about 14 years ago and the situation has been very intriguing down over the years and getting more so. All of my family is still in. I've have to face down the elders and higher officials many times. They pretty much give me a wide berth now. LOL.

Take care.

LoneWolf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit