SO EXCITED!!! Going to a HUGE X-mas stuff show

by nuthouse escapee 14 Replies latest jw friends

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

BOTR: if that's not normal then I'm not normal either. lol. I also am making up for lost time. I have lights around my front windows (white) with a homemade wreath in both with coloured snowflakes and gold bells hanging in the middle of the wreath and of course, a big bow. I made colored snowflake mobiles that I hang on the inside in front of the windows. I also have wall decorations, door decorations, table decorations etc, etc. and of course a 7 ft X-mas tree. I know I go a>>> bit<<<(haha)overboard but what the heck. I have the X-mas tunes on, fortunately I can get 102.5 FM Buffalo up here in Ontario. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. It's great. Leslie

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

OH TEC: the baking, yes. My friends look forward to my X-mas goodies. My best friend teases me that she comes to visit my baking, not me. lol. I found a real great recipe for these ultra tasty squares. They are easy to make and are truly rich. Magic Santa Squares. Yum yum yum. Leslie

• tec
    tec

Oh yum. Your house sounds like a great place to be at Christmas time ;)

Peace,

tammy

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

LouBelle, apologies, in all my excitement I didn't see your post. As you can see I didn't get there due to injury but there is always next year. ThanksLeslie

Poppers, apologies to you too. Yes, Depends may be in my near future, hubby thinks that's a good idea. Frig it sucks getting old and incontinent.(oops, not again) Leslie

• Heaven
    Heaven

Awww... sorry to hear about your ankle, nuthouse, and that you weren't able to go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit