Hello

by kenpodragon 11 Replies latest jw friends

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

I have been on many other boards before and thought I would fly myself over here and see what you have to say. Always nice to find a site that tells the truth about the Jehovah's Witnesses.

• Sargon
    Sargon

Welcome Luke Skywalker. Hope to have some intelligent (or not) conversations in the future, but what is truth.

Imagination is more important than Knowledge. Albert Einstein

• belbab
    belbab

Welcome, Dragonman,

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and post your stuff.

Best life story and the shortest I've ever seen, in your profile.

Happiness comes after the black belt, have you been kicking the stuffings out of the straw men and you're happy about it? Good for you.

belbab

• waiting
    waiting

hello and welcome to our forum - both of you, as I don't recognize either names. However, that's what happens when old age and sorriness jump on one's bones.

nice to meet y'all.

Hope to have some intelligent (or not) conversations in the future,
    lol - large variety of conversations around here, eh?

waiting

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Kenpodragon, welcome to the forum

• happy man
    happy man

Well i think old friend is popping upp?

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

You guys responded fast, well I kind of updated my profile to some fun stuff. You might think I am wierd once you read it, but I have a active imagination that likes to have a little fun. :D

• belbab
    belbab

Ahh, Drago,

You deleted the original profile along with your name.

I enjoyed very much your second delightful biography, but I still love the first one. Can you repost it here. I will try to remember it:

Born, JW, publisher, pioneer, elder, outcast, blackbelt, happy!

I may not have got it completely right, but it says it all.

belbab

• think41self
    think41self

Hello and Welcome Dragonman

Don't worry about having a weird sense of humor and stuff...plenty of those around here.

think41self

She had the vocabulary of a brothel owner specializing in service to sailors with Tourette's syndrome

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

The first one went ...

Born ... Baptized ... MS .... Pioneer .... Elder .... Walked Away .... Black Belt .... Happy :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit