Do we have the right to criticize Jehovah's anointed ones?

by Christ Alone 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Zagor Almanah
    Zagor Almanah

Jehovas annointed should get a swift boot in the ass.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Chrsit Alone ***Everything that Jehovah's organization teaches is based off of biblical truths. They alone have the message of eternal life. And because of this, we must accept their leadership even if they tell us aa few things that we personally find difficult to accept. After all, where else is there to go? Who else has the message of eternal life?!? ****

Eternal life is in a person not a church or organisation......1 John 5:11-13

• Pterist
    Pterist

Christ Alone *** If there is no single organization on earth today being directed by God's spirit (which would certainly be strange since there was always one single such organization from Moses through New Testament times*****

I would love to see proof of one organisation from 70 AD contiguous to the present on EARTH.....Jesus told us it would be a mixture of wheat and weeds until the Angels did the separation at maturity.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Christ Alone *** Wouldn't Korah have said the same things about Moses? ***

Korah made himself equal to Moses ....ie God can use me as the channel

The GB make themselves equal to Jesus Christ .....like Korah...they reject Jehovah's only mediatorship and substitute themselves.

Christians preach Christ Alone ( not you) NOT themselves...2 Corinthians 4:5

For we do not preach ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake.
  • Pterist
    Pterist

Chrsit Alone ***Everything that Jehovah's organization teaches is based off of biblical truths.***

Their whole foundation is based on erroneous failed escathology. They borrowed some truths on conditional immorality from the SDA, otherwise they have rejected the ransome for the majority of its followers !!!

• Pterist
    Pterist

Christ alone, I'm a noob, I see from other topics that your comments here are facetious, so forgive my misunderstanding.

Shalom !

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Down with the 'anointed'! They suck...

• wasblind
    wasblind

The Measure of a true prophet

"If any individuals or organization claim to represent God but decline to use his personal name , and make it a practice to express their own opinions on matters, are they measuring up to this important qualification of a true prophet ? "__________Reasoning from the scriptures book page 133

" Jehovah's witnesses do not claim to be inspired Prophets. They have made mistakes"__________Reasoning from the Sciptures page 136

In the WTS own words they qualify as prophets that have mades mistakes . Does Hananiah the prophet who made the same mistake

ring a bell ? Can any apologist explain why the witnesses won't be destroyed ?

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Criticize THEM or what they say without bible backing? Where's scriptural proof that Id's them as Jah's Anointed!

• First and foremost no one should have to guess what is expected of them...it should be clear and without doubt.
    • What a miserable effort God has done in making himself known...
    • 7 billion people with about as many different ideas as to who God is...what life is about and what is expected from us.

Sw

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit