Even JW Apologists Are Having Doubts.

by Bangalore 15 Replies latest jw friends

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Hey guys, this isn't a JW apologist. I mean, look at the articles. None of them tow the company line. Its just a softer approach. I think that is probably what is missing here since this place is half therapy. :) That is meant with the highest regard for you fine people of course.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Bangalore - "Looks like even some loyal JW's are waking up."

There have always been loyal JWs "waking up".

How else do you think so many of us ended up here?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

That is good reasoning and writing on that blog. I would be careful to not blow his cover, because he is busting through some serious cognitive dissonance there. I hope he takes multitudes with him.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

He seems to still believe that the WT is God's organization yet rejects some teachings like 1914.

Bangalore

• rebel8
    rebel8

That blog post is full-blown apostasy in the jw world.

In the half century or so that I have been part of Jehovah’s people, I’ve never seen a trend like this.

His eyes must have been closed. This is not a new trend. Did he miss the 1980s, for example?

Now it should be noted that Thomas doubted when he shouldn’t have. Yet, Jesus still provided him with proof. He did not rebuke the man for having his doubts. He did not demand of Thomas that he believe simply because Jesus said so. That is how Jesus dealt with doubt—he kindly provided additional proof.

This is a very good point.

• minimus
    minimus

This blog was great? U too think this guy is not a JW in good standing however, everything he said was spot on. He should, they all should be disfellowshipped for their comments!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit