St Pierre vs Condit [Canada Vs USA] Who Is Going To Win?

by Scott77 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• botchtowersociety

Scott,

I've watched a documentary on GSP and found him to be articulate. Following his win in his rematch with Matt Serra (Matt Serra knocked him out in their prior fight), which was hyped with insults to French Canadians (re: their wine and other stuff), he begged those in attendance (the fight was held in Montreal) to treat Matt Serra well, that Serra's pre-fight insults to French Canadians were things both fighters were told by UFC brass to say to hype the fight, and that he is friends with Matt Serra and wants no harm to come to him. In my book, that was a classy move. He is also a very articulate guy who speaks as if he has a brain (i.e., the opposite of most UFC fighters), as demonstrated in the documentary I watched.

I hope he stops fighting at the right time; i.e., before his brain is damaged from head trauma.

• botchtowersociety
  • Scott77
    Scott77

GPS (above), has been in intense traininig in anticipation of an epic fight this weekend. Although he looks in great shape, the knee injury that GPS has been nursing, can still be a serious handicap. UFC Fighters are permitted to kick their opponent's knees and feets. Regardless of the 144001 ,I appreciate the expansion on what you meant with respect to GPS as being a ' classy guy with some smarts too' botchtowersociety, thank you for the Youtube clip.

Scott77

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Starting in a few minutes fellas.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Good fight, and the decision was appropriate. At the most, I'd give Condit round three but Pierrs recuperated well on that round. Condit definately earned a ton of respect.

On another note, Pierre may have been off over a year and a half, but it goes without saying he could never compete with Silva. Theres really nothing to debate. To be fair Pierre has been off over a year and a half but even if that wasnt the case he still couldnt handle Silva.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Good fight, and the decision was appropriate...
    Theocratic Sedition

Yeah, good fight. Iam surprised Carlos missed a chance to neck choke GPS.Most of Carlos' previous fights included choking, a speciality he is good at .I do not know why he failed this time. No way, you cannot match GPS with Silver. The Brazilian is very dangerous. Sonen would be ok for that.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit