St Pierre vs Condit [Canada Vs USA] Who Is Going To Win?

by Scott77 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• Scott77
    Scott77

Its all about UFC: Ultimate Fighting Championship

• Satanus
    Satanus

St pierre is a sensation in quebec, being french and all. Separatists would take issue w him representing the rest of canada. They think they are the real canadians, the rest of us are fakes. Oh well. St pierre is a hell of a fighter. I would almost bet on him even without knowing about the other guy. Not that i would bet, of course.

S

• Scott77
    Scott77

I know some posters on this site who are Canadians. I had like to hear the thought on this upcoming fight. If you do not Condit, he is a terrfic fighter with a nick name of Natural Born Killer. Choking strategy his favorite way of finishing off his opponents.

Scott77

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I lean towards St Pierre but worry about ring rust. He's been away for an aw

fully long time.

• Scott77
    Scott77

I lean towards St Pierre but worry about ring rust. He's been away for an aw

fully long time.

sooner7nc

What is that 'ring rust'?

Scott77

• Dune
    Dune

Ring rust is what you say a fighter has when they haven't had an actual fight in a while.

The jury is still out as to how important consecutive fights are , Anderson silva fights about twice a year and still dominates. However, it is a little worrying considering GSP hasn't fought since April 2011.

BTW, i'm american and i'm rooting for GSP. These country vs country cards dont really mean much to me, i have a group of fighters who I always support.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

To beat St Pierre Condit will have to tag him with a fist first

GSP is an incredible fighter, and a classy guy with some smarts too, which makes him a bit odd in the field of professional fighting.

Ordinarily, I would bet on GSP without even thinking about it. He is, pound for pound, one of the best UFC fighters ever. But GSP was injured and as a result, has not fought in quite some time. His "ring rust" might make him vulnerable . . .

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

They need to make Silva vs St.Pierre happen but I fear its gonna go the same way as Mayweather and Pacquiao.

• Scott77
    Scott77

144001 states ' GSP is an incredible fighter, and a classy guy with some smarts too, which makes him a bit odd in the field of professional fighting'.

Iam lost. how is GPS a ' classy guy with some smarts too'? I have never given attention to the brainy side of the fighters except their masculine and awesome power. The same goes with GPS. I agree GPS injury might be a reliability. I know Condit an excellent choker. Unless GPS is able to overcome Condit's backward choke, he may be be finished sooner than later.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit