I fall for bicycle

by TJ Curioso 16 Replies latest social humour

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

For all the bike lovers ... from Portugal!

https://www.facebook.com/TenhoQuedaParaABicicleta

• poppers
    poppers

I don't know what's being said, but that guy needs some lessons on how to ride without falling. And for crying out loud, get a helmut!

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

It started as a joke between friends. But they remembered to create a page on facebook with several photos in various locations around the city of Lisbon. The Italian newspaper La Republica online has published some of the photos about that.

• Glander
    Glander

And for crying out loud, get a helmut!

A helmet would be safer.

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

All this falls are fake, people!!! lololol

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

people who ride fixed gear with no brakes should all die. in fact any one who rides a "fixie" for any reason except super advanced training should die. it does not make you a rebel to ride brakeless, it makes you pancake... assuming you actually ride it.

dont piss on a sport that requires more talent and training than most ppl. ever invest into any one thing, please.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

and straps? really? does that fat dude really know how to use the upstroke of a crank?

• Glander
    Glander

"dont piss on a sport that requires more talent and training than most ppl. ever invest into any one thing, please"

Relax, I've pissed on a lot of things, but never a sport.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

It says these are all staged falls, and no one was hurt.

Apparently some guys decided to stage falls for shits and giggles, and the photos went viral on Portuguese language Facebook.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Lance Armstrong is highly displeased with ANYTHING fake about bicycling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit