China and North Korea rank Happiest Countries

by everchangingworld 12 Replies latest jw friends

• everchangingworld
    everchangingworld

Yep, says North Korea. According to a new happiness index, North Korea ranks second after China, followed by Cuba, Iran and Venezuela. If you're wondering where America ranks, it's ranks at #203.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/06/north-korea-global-happiness-index-china-happiest-place_n_871784.html

Sound familiar?

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Im sure they are as happified as the JWs

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm filing this next to all the stuff the WTBS told me about how they are the best religion in the world.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

No North Korean in their right mind would dream of saying they're unhappy.

• james_woods
    james_woods

China must be insanely jealous...

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

If you are in the military or political party in N. Korea, then you may be very happy compared to the poor, starving workers in the fields.

• sir82
    sir82

Well, that is at least as reliable as the Kingdom Ministry article that came out a few years ago that identified Jehovah's Witnesses as the "happiest people on earth!"

It must be true cuz they put an exclamation point on it.

!!!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

And the JWS internally claim that they are the happiest religious organization.

Sounds like everywhere you find a ruling and controlling dictatorship, there's self made propaganda to support it.

• everchangingworld
    everchangingworld

This "happiest people on earth!" message is one of the factors that kept me in for so long. I actually thought that happy "worldly" people must faking it by having lots of fun to distract themselves of how miserable they truly were without the JW fairytale.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

I watched a documentary about N Korea a while back. It is amazing how out of touch that place is, the citizens are cult zombies for their dear leader. It's sad how brain washed they are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit