JW Argument: Jehovah is delaying Armageddon as he wants as many people as possible to be saved!!!

by iclone 33 Replies latest social entertainment

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

By that logic than not only does he need to delay he may choose another means of getting the word out!

• mrbunyrabit
    mrbunyrabit

And not only that.

When Jw's use that argument that jehova is waiting, because he doesn’t want any one to be killed, I usually ask them

Me : Ohhh, reaaaly? REaaaaaly? Then why after a thousand years will JEHOVAH release Satan to kill PERFECT people AGAIN..If he doesnt want any one to be killed

Me : Can Satan still win the "divine argument"? No... Oh, so why let him loose again?

Smart person : Yea but they need to be tested one last time

Me : I’m sorry, are you hearing yourself? Why The hell would you want to do that for? What does that have to do with the issue if it has already been won/lost

uh... Logic.. It makes none..

• bugger510
    bugger510

My mom is a jw and I had to ask her WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO NOW her reply was that we will all have to wait and see. It seem like there has been a lot of that goin on since from about 1918 onward.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Let's just wait and see shall we?

• watson
    watson

All the pain and suffering of those 4 and half million deaths a month will be made up for in the resurection. It will all be forgotten. Jehovah will make up for it in the "New System of Things".

PEOPLE!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

It is a bizarre argument. Intrinsic to it is the concept that the only alternative to obeying 'God' is to die a horrible horrible death. An all-loving all-powerful God could just slightly alter people so they're obedient (you know, kind of like the way he supposedly altered them so they weren't). But that gets in the way of their 'free will' argument. But not really, because free will is restricted all the time by various limitations anyway (e.g. jumping off a cliff unaided and expecting to survive). A perfect God fixing a 'glitch' in a person to rectify a minor fault would not mean extracting all free will from the person. And even if it did, better a live automaton than dying a horrible horrible death. Morons.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Among many other disciplines, mathematics is definitely against the Botchtower.

And then there's the logic whereby Armageddon is supposed to come when no one expects it. But there are at least 7 million people on the Earth today expecting it... so it isn't going to be arriving. I can't see Jehovah's Witnesses suddenly NOT expecting Armageddon any time 'soon'... uh imminently... um, closer than the inside of your eyelids.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ooooh, yeah.... That's why it took at LEAST a thousand years for "Noah's" flood to take place, didn't it???

• sizemik
    sizemik

Oh yeah . . . the flood.

That's the one where the earth was filled with violence and half-breed giants, 'till the flood came and "swept them all away"

That's why we find great deposits of giant humanoids and skeletons of people with 900+ year life-spans, along with all the other flood evidence.

It's all right there in the fossil record.

• trillaz
    trillaz

It's the GB's fault. They should just pull a ?Heaven's Gate move since they think only they are the F&DS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit