Why was satan roaming to & from the heavens for so long before Jehovah kicked him out?what's your take on this?

by Smily kelly 15 Replies latest jw friends

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Time is another subject all together. The story is clearly bollox.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Because he was lost and GPS had not been invented yet.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well personally I believe the ole Devil was kicked out & is down here on earth
    Ruling !!! telling many what to do, kill,hate, start wars, planting seeds in our minds,
    I think the world is in the worst shape I have ever seen it. in 85 years. Yes I was in the 2nd world war.
    I was bombed. lost the baby,, but the LOVE that was evident in those days was astounding.
    But I find today!!!!! There isnt much love around.( I dont mean sex) lots of that going on.
    But it seems to me ,that I cant trust anyone.( Not any of you on here....I love you all & I know many love me)
    But when I listen to the News. Not only do many kill now but they cut them up My wonderful daughter
    says it has always been like this ,it because we have computors TV,etc. We hear about it more.
    But I have lived in LONDON ENGLAND! Canada, Montreal, & can honestly say,All those pass years I
    have never heard of the terrible things as is going on in the world to day.SO I believe that a "wicked"
    force is on earth, if you want to call it Satan, THE DEVIL,... But I am afraid I do believe Evil exists
    AND I PERSONALLY BELIEVE!!!!! wait for it before you pick up the stones,
    That JESUS CHRIST will soon return & settle the issue.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

After Moses died or writers influenced by him died or their popularity waned, another writer decided to take the story another direction. Look at it like this, Moses wrote Jaws, Elihu wrote Jaws II, etc..

• Unlearn
    Unlearn

yea...it's like asking why Darth Vader wore black but the Stormroopers wore white....or why Gandalf wore a pointy hat....

it's made up.
    just how the story was told...for 'plot devices'....

;)

• ziddina
    ziddina

Satan was actually the original brown-nosing, water-cooler-haunting, office sneak...

Like so many bosses, "jehovah" was a sucker for flattery - and ol' Scratch could dump a load of shiners on "jehovah's" ears...

So, Satan treated the boss "jehovah" like a king - er, "god" - to his face, but behind his back, he'd run around sneering at "jehovah's" inability to tell what an erupting volcano was, "jehovah's" spastic account of the "creation", and "jehovah's" petty, jealous nature.

Then ol' Mephistopheles [Satan] went around accusing all the OTHER office workers - er, "angels" - of trying to "infringe" upon HIS rights, mocking and begrudging HIS choices, which in fact he himself was doing to everyone else - while maintaining a facade of "righteousness" in front of the boss...

I guess ol' Satan slipped up and let an incriminating memo be found, or maybe ol' "jehovah" eventually had an epiphany.

Since then, Satan's not "jehovah's" little golden-haired angel anymore...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit