DISPUTE THIS KNOW-IT-ALLS!!!

by DATA-DOG 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I just came from the meeting and was told that the New World Translation is the best in the World according to Jason Beduhn. The NWT does go all the way back to the original languages. The NWT does NOT change words to support doctrines. It restored the divine name even though we don't know the actual pronunciation. The Elders school says that the NWT is FAT!!!! Yeah, you heard right, FAT!!!

F. ( Fresh, as in " fresh translation " )

A. ( Accurate )

T. ( TRUTHFUL )

I can't wait to hear your responses. This should be good. If your too scared I understand..

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

i'm speachless

• 00DAD
    00DAD

It's not FAT it's:

• Stupid
    • Horrendous
    • Insipid
    • Trash

JDubs and their cute little word games ... they think they're so smart. No wonder they're so against Higher Education. It's not hard to appear to be a "genius among ignorant fools"!

Seriously, if the New World Translation is so fresh and accurate, why doesn't every other Christian denomination use it?

• baltar447
    baltar447

Oh FFS! What the actual f*k?

They will believe ANYTHING.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Are you saying I was misinformed?! I heard it from the stage so I am sure it is 100% accurate....

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Or how about FAT as in:

• False
    • Asinine
    • Trash

JDubs are such Pakleds sometimes ... most of the time in fact!

• baltar447
    baltar447

Well I'm pretty sure this has been debunked. But hey, it's STILL the bible, which makes it nonsense anyway.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    I heard it from the stage so I am sure it is 100% accurate....

Yeah . . . I get all my reliable information from a stage show as well . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o

• sd-7
  • NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL---they have some new lingo. How happifying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit