repeat movies

by fakesmile 21 Replies latest jw friends

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

smile

thanks i will have look, i have a copy somewhere

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

BLADE RUNNER!!! YES, THAT IS A MUST OWN! Even though it is not the best movie, I still like Logan's Run. I love Land of the Lost too.

• A.M. Number 1
    A.M. Number 1

Almost any Zombie movie, Charly and thwe Chocolate Factory, Sweetland (with Elizabeth Reeser), Random Harvest (Ronald Coleman), Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, A Clockwork Orange, ...

• JeffT
    JeffT

Shawshank Redemption, I love that movie.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

The Big Sleep.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Jefft, I love Shawshank Redemption too. My all time favorite is The Godfather 1,2, then Scent of a Woman. I love Al Pacino.

PHG

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Tora! Tora! Tora! (four weeks from now)

• Dune
    Dune

My repeats

• Equilibrium
    • The Matrix
    • Independence Day - I watched it two or three times a year until high school.
    • Homeward Bound & Toy Story - I was obsessed with these movies when I was a kid.
  • Hortensia
    Hortensia

I've watched Independance Day and Men in Black over and over, whenever they show up on television. I also will pause to watch The American President and The Day After Tomorrow. I wouldn't say they are "must-haves" but I like them. I also like MIB II. I was kind of hoping that some channel would show The Day After Tomorrow during the Sandy storm -- but I guess that would be too obvious and too frivolous.

• haboob48
    haboob48

Invasion of the Body Snatchers! as far as JW's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit