repeat movies

by fakesmile 21 Replies latest jw friends

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

there are a very small number of movies that i can watch more than once. most get old after the first viewing.

there are very few movies i can watch over and again.

i love having a six pack of tall boys and watching "apocolypse now".

i love watching "tommy, the movie" on the rare occation that i have a doobie.

what movie would yoou reccommend as a "must own"or "must appreciate"?

any opinions welcome.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

i watched independence day about 30 times

• arwen
    arwen

A Beautiful Mind.. I never watch movies more than once and this was a very long movie but after I saw the ending.. I had to rent it and watch it again.. my favourite movie of all time..

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

ill still catch "ID4" when it comes on. good movie and isa lika jada smith. very apocalyptic. i believe it was "ok"ed by our elders. i wondered a bout WILL SMITH. he was too clean, even with RAP. no cussing? JW! did anyone else notice the watchtower building in " i am legend"?

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

did anyone else notice the watchtower building in " i am legend"?

no, now i am going to have to have a look

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

arwen, i wanted to check out "a beautifull mind". but i wanted to appreciate my own first. lol

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

FSP. the openenig. where buildings are crumbling.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I love Alien and Aliens. I have yet to see Prometheus. I love TAKEN. I have never smoked a doob, but if I did..... I would watch Rainbow Brite and Care Bears, followed by YPA " How to make real friends ".

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

These aren't movies I've intentionally watched over and over again, but if I'm switching channels and they're on and even though I know what's going to happen next, I can't switch away.

Galaxy Quest

In the Line of Fire

Panic Room

Moulin Rouge

Sound of Music

C.H.U.D. (lol, but true)

• Satanus
    Satanus

I have watched prometheus a few times. Others are, blade runner, jumper, alien 1 and 2, avengers.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit