Hi Everyone

by Skbj 28 Replies latest jw friends

• tornapart
    tornapart

Awesome story! You should think of writing a book... Thanks for sharing it... I really enjoyed reading it..

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Welcome!

Loz x

• cofty
    cofty

Welcome. I want to mark this to read your story later, thanks.

• Skbj
    Skbj

Thank you lovely people, I've been reading also some of the other bios here, they are very interesting!I love reading biographies more than any other type of books and there's so many in this forum to read, will keep me busy for a while !

@tornapart believe me I have thought about putting a book together many times, I do have lots of stories and not only from my JW past...who knows maybe some day I will.

• tornapart
    tornapart

I love your expression 'bacon slices over the eyes'! Very Italian! haha

• gymbob
    gymbob

Great story! Thank you for sharing!!

• Skbj
    Skbj

@tornapart lol yeah the expression is usally having "eyes covered in ham slices", but in this case when someone is deeply blinded I say they have bacon as it's thicker than ham slices ...but of course Italians love the food metaphores hehe

• free @ last
    free @ last

I will definitely buy your book/memoir if you ever do write it. Your story was 110% inspiration. I wish I had been a 'wolf' too and had gotten on with real life at a younger age.

Free

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Welcome! Its amazing what you have done for yourself. You have had a lot of courage. Best wishes for a great future...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit