by Kensho 32 Replies latest jw friends

• tiki
    tiki

emergency = damage control

probably $$ oriented....

seriously, what else is there?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

every meeting is urgent... dont you know we are closer to the end?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Anyone have notes from this week’s 1 day Elder’s KM school? I think the first one was held yesterday Saturday November 11 th .

• irondork
    irondork

tag

• 88JM
    88JM

Just been told by a brother who heard from an elder just back from the school what the projectors are for. Apparently the GB, or at least one of them is doing a presentation of some sort. I'm not sure if this is all elders schools, but I presume so. From what I heard, it almost sounded like an actual live video-conference with the elders and a GB member - is that logistically possible with so many schools?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Video conference ?! Hmmmmm.......... Sounds tantalizing

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Maybe it's to show posts from apostate web sites where we've quoted from letters to the BOE and the Shepherding book accompanied by a stern warning not to leak info. I'm sure the Borg is quite vexed that but don't want any of the elders to actually look up those sites. Heavens, they might have their eyes opened!

• wannabefree
  • 88JM
    88JM

I've read that thread, but I don't remember any mention of there being a GB member? Maybe they sort of introduce the "situation" videos at the start?

• trillaz
    trillaz

Probably the video projectors were used so that the service meeting that was dedicated to showing the flock how to use jw.org could be displayed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit