Ok. I'm confused and slightly stunned.

by Left in the Cold 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• VIII
    VIII

Wy isn't this crap mailed to a media outlet? Ask someone in the Press to go to the WTS and ask them their current beliefs on rape and how a woman should react. I get the feeling they would have an interesting reaction.

Perhaps Brian Ross, ABC News.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

So the reason most people don't leave "false religion" is because although the men see the hypocrasy of religious leaders, but they are led along by their wives, and unable to leave?

Wow

• perfect1
    perfect1

Sabby you made a joke!

I like it.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Maybe she should have held his fruit and we would be in another place althogether now

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

It's the best way to get somebody out of the Lie: Get them to read the litterature.

Honesty says he called on somebody who was studying, with the publications. When the elders arrived they were horrified....

"Why are you showing him THAT?" they demanded.

HB

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Where was Adam when Eve was talking with the snake?

I mean, she was a perfect, naked woman. He didn't have an office job where he went off and worked all day. He wouldn't have been off in his mancave drinking beer and watching sports with the guys. They were perfect and unashamed of their naked bodies, so they wouldn't have had to hide from each other to take a dump. They're perfect poop probably came out as a bouquet of thornless roses. So where was he? Did I mention that she was a perfect woman... completely naked?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit