The UN's motto means the END OF DAYS!! Gloom and DOOM

by Honeybucket 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

A email has been going around the witness community explaining how prophecies are falling into place concerning the wild beast. Aparantly the UN's motto this year is "Peace and Security" 1 thes 5:3 "Whenever it is that they are saying Peace and Security then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them just as the pangs of distress upon a pregnant woman aand they by no means will escape".

According to this scripture the "end" should already be here since Peace and Security has already been declared by the UN; I do wonder if this was done on purpose as a slap in the face to WTBS, due to them GB declaring the UN a wicked and destable thing.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this matter.

HoneyBucket

• sir82
    sir82

Witnesses were all hyped up in 1986 because the UN declared it to be a "Year of Peace and Security".

They'll gradually forget about this latest proclamation as the year goes on.

By 2014 they'll be denying they ever said anything.

• james_woods
    james_woods

What is the U.N. supposed to pick as a motto?

2013 - the year of WAR & DESTRUCTION?

The witnesses are pathologically disturbed over the U.N. - ironic as they once joined as an N.G.O.

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

ok so 2012 IS the end of times... ouch... better run to the supermarket NOW to get some foodsupplies!

• Desilusionnee
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

JWS feed off the propaganda spoon that feeds their little minds,

done with intension to keep their literature base proliferating and circulating.

In truthful reality, civilizations even going back to ancient biblical times announced that there will be peace and security,

usually after one nation had particularly conquered over another.

But who's concerned about " The Truth "

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Apparently the wild beast must be an OK ride since the WTS. joined the UN themselves.

• iclone
    iclone

I remember very clearly the 1986 UN Campaign as the "International Year of Peace", we all thought;' this is it! I recall in late late 1986 our CO discussed this and made the comment; "we do not know how long Jehovah will continue to allow them to make this proclamation". I can hear the rhetoric now from the GB. How the UN failed to deliver the promise and now here they are again with the same message! Now when it comes to recycled messages nobody does it better than than the WT, recall the special talk this year was "Is It Later Than You Think?" Well no later than it was 44 years in 1968 when this was the headliner on the Awake cover. Lying hypocrites...

• Honeybucket
  • Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

I can testify as to fact,I was in the middle of building a house and was squirming 1986 UN peace and security was BIG with the JW

Witnesses were all hyped up in 1986 because the UN declared it to be a "Year of Peace and Security".

They'll gradually forget about this latest proclamation as the year goes on.

By 2014 they'll be denying they ever said anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit