Annual meeting. Greek scholars please help!

by DATA-DOG 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zebagain
    zebagain

I would love to be able to follow you guys with these high level understandings but anyway I have just been for a 6k walk and met some lovely positive people.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Funny, after so much bashing, that Gerrit's argument was not mentioned in the WT articles ..................

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

If the Faithful and Discreet Slave was a group of people or an individual that would come on the seen some 2000 years after Christ to help mankind really understand the bible and draw people close to god, giving mankind the proper food at the proper time, wouldn't you think that the bible would speak and prophecy about them? So that mankind would be able to discern who was the proper group or slave, so we would know who to listen to when they spoke. Yet there is no scriptures talking or prophesying about these people at all. I mean even John the baptist which was only on the seen for a short time was prophesied about. Yes in Acts there is a scripture talking about ones who would prophesy in the end times yet these prophecy and we know what must happen when you prophecy, it must come true. Has anything the JW's said come true in the last 100 years? NO!!! So then if there was a Faithful and Discreet Slave class in the end times and we are in the end times then the JW's could not be them.

Also take note that giving any group of men or an organization this kind of admiration, whether it be the Pope or the GB of the JW's amounts to nothing more that Idolatry!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit