Illuminati? New World Order? Bush? Sept. 11?

by sunscapes 13 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

Sunscape did you bother to look through the rest of that website? I think maybe you've seen matrix one time too many. Everything isn't a conspiracy.

Oh and I don't think Osama Bin Laden is a CIA agent either. Call me brainwashed if you want, I just don't buy it.

I think this is an example of what happens when a person has been in the Borg too long. You distrust everything after that experience.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

ya ya i read it...like I said, i believe only half of this anyway...however, many questions are raised

the supplies and booksales are there but probably just defray the cost of the expense of operating a website (unless they get zillions of visitors and buyers) I don't think they "make" much money.

and NO, i don't think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy

however chemtrail evidence WAS found in Northern Ontario

Bin Laden OBVIOUSLY has his own agenda...

But there is stuff we're not being told.

the word 'Chemtrails' was introduced in anti-pollution legislation, then yanked out all of a sudden...with NO explanation. They won't even acknowledge it's existence.

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

ThiChi: yes, income tax was supposed to be a TEMP measure lol...and I agree that the banking system's problems are a ticking time-bomb in much of the G-7...Not only have currencies lost the gold backing incrementally over the years, the banks themselves play with money thru derivatives and currency trading. Ever notice how banks are getting into non-banking sectors like insurance,etc. whearas before these pillars are kept separate for good reason.

• LB
    LB

Oh I agree there are lots of things we aren't told. We are the working class and the ruling class has it's own agenda. I suppose we all need to be grateful for whatever crumbs they toss our way.

I looked through a lot of such websites some time back. I think those sites do more damage as far as uncovering truths as to what is really going on, since they are all so far fetched.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit