why isnt the Revelation book on the jw website.

by Sojae 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Sojae
    Sojae

i asked my mother( still very much active). she said books made from '86 and before would not be online. so we both looked at her physical revelation book and it was made in 88 so it should be there. she said 'hmm i dont know why they dont have it online'. So can anybody here tell me why..i personally think its because they will soon say they have new light and to destroy the old book.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

There is so much wrong with the Revelation book it's not funny. Whenever you are writing 4 paragraphs for every one verse you know it's got to be 99% crap. Now it's 20 year old crap.

• cedars
    cedars

It's way too embarrassing. You need to be fully indoctrinated into a raft of other JW beliefs before you can begin to accept the crazy explanations offered in the Climax book. It's for this reason that the book is hardly ever offered in the literature campaigns, if at all.

Cedars

• perfect1
    perfect1

Just look at it!

I always found the harlot talk so distrubring!

• perfect1
    perfect1

Not WTS material but I quite like this:

It all falls into place now!

• watson
    watson

Did we study that "publication" about 4 times?

• Splash
    Splash

Maybe someone pointed out their trumpet blasts didn't happen in date order, and they got embarrased.

Revelation 8:7 - 1st Trumpet = September 10, 1922 convention in Cedar Point, Ohio. [Page 134, paragraph 18]

Revelation 8:8, 9 - 2nd Trumpet = August 18-26, 1923 convention in Los Angeles, California. [Page 134, paragraph 22]

Revelation 8:10, 11 - 3rd Trumpet = July 20-27, 1924 convention in Columbus, Ohio. [Page 137, paragraph 33]

Revelation 8:12 - 4th Trumpet = August 29, 1925 convention in Indianapolis, Indiana. [Page 140, paragraph 39]

Revelation 9:1 - 5th Trumpet = September 1-8, 1919 convention in Cedar Point, Ohio. [Page 143, paragraph 5]

Revelation 9:13, 14 - 6th Trumpet = March 25, 1919 release from bondage. [Page 149, paragraph 4]

Revelation 11:15 - 7th Trumpet = 1914 when Jehovah enthrones Jesus. [Page 171, paragraph 2]

• watson
    watson

Seems like we had about 70 cut and paste corrections that we all made in our "study copy".

• blondie
    blondie

This was updated finally on the WT-CD 2011. Perhaps there was more need to put on books that are currently being studied or used in the d2d. It is listed in the index but it is not clickable.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I can't believe I bought into all that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit