The Best Fade Ever

by Farkel 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Farkel
    Farkel

I noticed there are current topics on fading so I thought I would re-share my own fade. I will be brief.

My straw that broke the camel's back was from an arrogant asshole Circuit Overseer while I was a ministerial servant and pioneer. I will save you the details. I've already shared them in here.

Anyway, I knew I was done, so I quit going to everything. My PO came over and said since I wasn't going to meetings or doing my job, he had to fire me. Yay! I was fired!

I was already planning to move from Los Angeles to (my beloved) San Diego, so he said to me, "here is your Publisher's Record Card (or whatever document that was a dub's "report card." He continued, "just give this to whatever congregation you choose in San Diego."

On my way from LA to San Diego, I tore up that document and threw it on the I-5 Freeway and NO congregation in San Diego ever knew who I was.

Now, THAT is the best fade ever! I never went back.

Farkel

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

I'm green with envy!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

"I've already shared them in here."

Where is it? Link please. Thanks!

• Glander
    Glander

Very smoooth. Like Humphey Bogart walking off into the fog at the end of Casablanca. "Louie, I think this is the beggining of a great friendship"...

• Aware!
    Aware!

Does bethel keep record of publisher cards now?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

aware, the answer is no.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

cool!

San Diego is my home town

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

lol classic Fark! He really gave you a get out jail free card.

• laverite
    laverite

But what would happen if you ever decided to go back? Would you have proof of ever having existed as a JW? Would they make you get rebaptised?

• supernerdboy
    supernerdboy

That is way cool! I wish I could have got my card. They never trusted me with it. I seen a JW from the KH my card is at and said hi to him, and he talked a bid. He did not tell me he could not talk, so I think I am still in. Have not seen a meeting in like a half year. Anyway good job with the "Fade" ROTFLOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit