Why Association With The Watchtower Religion of Jehovah's Witnesses is Dangerous?

by Scott77 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Everything Barabara Anderson wrote is 100% true. I hope that anyone considering a study will research what I didn't.

"Rather than continue to wait for the end of the world and have their hopes dashed to pieces when it doesn’t come in their lifetime, they should do what JWs are taught not to do—hitch a ride with a world that is continuing to move on to make life better for all of society in the here and now. Life is too short to waste on JWs fantasies and dreams. If we love our neighbor as ourselves, we will help humanity, not hope for destruction of everybody not a JW. And if you want to help JWs when one calls at your door, mention what you have heard here tonight."

• whathappened
    whathappened

Good website and very well written article. Thank you for caring enough to help others see and learn the truth about the truth.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Good website and very well written article. Thank you for caring enough to help others see and learn the truth about the truth.
    whathappened

Yep, I agree, this site contains hundreds or perhaps, thousands of historical Watchtower documents some dating ways back hundreds of years before my mother was born. I think,interested bible students will this site to be rich treasure of jewels.

Scott77

• Jaime l de Aragon
    Jaime l de Aragon

WOW, What question?, Have died from their crazy doctrines (vaccines, transplants, no blood transfusion, almost 300,000 people, according to some sources

Some of their doctrines are really ridiculous

You can call this the truth

Awake! - In its edition of December 8, 1968, on p. 21 and 22:

"Although thousands of corneal transplants are performed each year ... There are those, such as Jehovah's Christian witnesses, considering all transplants between humans as cannibalism ....

Imagine a hypothetical case of a witness who had decided at that time not far (1968 to 1980) get a cornea transplant

- Hey! Have you seen? Sister Luisa not wear glasses, read without his glasses (two witnesses parrots)

- Yeah, must have put a cornea transplant, is an apostate cannibal, I have said this indicated, was announced a week ago

jehovah

jehovah

• Jaime l de Aragon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit